Diocese of Arizona
- Investing in energy efficiency at your church can be a win-win both for the church’s bottom line and for the earth. But the problem can sometimes be coming up with the funds to make energy efficiency improvements. Two acts of Congress in the past year have included provisions that can help with that, including establishing … […]
- I love Advent in the Episcopal Church–the anticipation, the introspection, the hymns, the combination of preparing for the birth of a child in Bethlehem and preparing for the second coming of Christ. I find Advent brings with it a sense of new beginnings and second chances. My old sins, my old ways have another chance … […]
- by The Rev. Canon Pam Hyde What do you think of when you think of the Thanksgiving holiday? Turkey? Family? Maybe football games or Black Friday shopping? Thanksgiving is first and foremost a day of offering thanks for the bounty given to us by God. Our Book of Common Prayer contains a Litany of Thanksgiving on page … […]
- by The Rev. Canon Debbie Royals November is nationally recognized as Native American Heritage Month. During Native American Heritage Month, we are invited to explore the heritage, culture, and experience of Native Americans both historically and in America today, while also sharing the various ways Native Americans contribute to our present life. America is a vast … […]
- The Council for Native American Ministry will meet on February 18th, 2023 at St. Andrews, Sedona. The post Council for Native American Ministry Meeting appeared first on Diocese of Arizona.
- The Council for Native American Ministry will meet on April 29th, 2023 at Church of the Advent in Sun City West. If you would like to attend, please contact The Rev. Canon Debbie Royals at email@example.com The post Council for Native American Ministry Meeting appeared first on Diocese of Arizona.
Episcopal News Service
- [Episcopal News Service] Two churches with deep roots in Cheyenne, Wyoming, one Episcopal and the other Disciples of Christ, have joined together with three non-profit organizations to build a house […]
- [Episcopal News Service] A growing Anglican parish in Mexico with limited resources is asking Episcopal congregations for their spare hymnals to replace its worn-out ones. Gently used copies of the […]
- [Episcopal News Service] After General Convention establishes the social policy positions of The Episcopal Church, much of the church’s advocacy for those policies happens not in Sunday services but in […]
- Florida Bishop-elect Charlie Holt tells diocese he’ll work through objection process despite ‘humiliation’[Episcopal News Service] The Rev. Charlie Holt, whose election as bishop coadjutor in the Diocese of Florida has now been formally challenged for the second time, says that he remains […]
- [Anglican Journal (Anglican Church of Canada)] Bishop Chris Harper of the Diocese of Saskatoon has been named the Anglican Church of Canada’s new national Indigenous Anglican archbishop and presiding elder […]
- [Episcopal News Service] When Presiding Bishop Michael Curry began leading a series of Episcopal revivals in 2017, even the term raised eyebrows. Would this “revival” evoke a harmful form of […]
Anglican News Service
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://www.anglicannews.org/home/rss.aspx`; the status code is `403` and content-type is `text/html; charset=UTF-8`